Tools for Improving Manufacturing Productivity
Our Manufacturing Pack includes downloadable Executive Summaries on Agile, Down Time Tips, IFA (Information, Focus, Action), Improve the Constraint, Leadership, OEE, Short Interval Control, SMED, Top Losses, and other related worksheets (all PDFs).
Our OEE Pack includes a 25-page OEE Training Guide (PDF), an OEE Pocket Guide (PDF), a Calculating OEE Spreadsheet (Excel), a Calculating OEE Worksheet (PDF), a summary of the Top 25 Lean Tools (PDF), and The Seven Deadly Losses (PDF).
Plus, we’ll send you practical tips and techniques for improving manufacturing productivity (unsubscribe any time).
Vorne has manufacturing experts on staff that would be happy to talk to you one-on-one about techniques for improving manufacturing productivity. Join us for a personalized webinar and we’ll focus on your equipment, your process, and your challenges. Learn how to:
- Automate down time and OEE data collection with the Vorne XL Productivity Appliance™.
- Rapidly improve productivity using the IFA framework (Information x Focus x Action = Results).
- Apply proven improvement techniques such as Top Losses and Short Interval Control.
- Link improvement to the plant-floor with TAED (Target, Actual, Efficiency, Down Time).
- Plus we’ll answer any questions you may have regarding our published resources.
Want to really accelerate your improvement initiatives? We have the perfect tool for you. It’s called the XL Productivity Appliance™ and it’s amazingly fast to get up and running (hours). We’ll provide you with an XL Productivity Appliance™ free-of-charge for 90-days (with unlimited phone, email, and web-based support).
- Automatically and accurately track all your down time (including changeovers and small stops).
- Instantly see OEE losses in real-time (with charts, trending, and historical analytics).
- Provide your operators with real-time visual feedback (enabling them to “win their shift”).
- Create personalized dashboards (with production metrics that are meaningful to you).
- Add value at all levels: strategic (analytics), tactical (real-time reports), and operational (scoreboard).
- Plug-and-play simplicity (snaps on your network for instant web-based access).